April 10, 2019: SCSA Constructing Safety Leadership Conference
Don't miss your chance to hear from industry leaders! Our annual conference will be held on April 10, 2019 at TCU Place in Saskatoon. If you are a construction business owner or leader in the industry, you don't want to miss this day! The conference features two industry panels, one on Safety in Procurement and one on General Contracting; and expert speakers on topics like Construction Law, Financial Services, Labour Supply, Safe Working Culture
The conference hotel is the Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, follow is this link to book online or mention the group block name "Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association".
Panellists and Speakers include:
- Grant Ring, Vice President, Sask Power (bio)
- Harlan Kennedy, Executive Director, Saskatchewan Ministry of Central Services (bio)
- Frank Long, Land Bank Manager, City of Saskatoon, Residential Land Corp (bio)
- Amy Groothuis, Lawyer, Miller Thomson LLP (bio)
- Bill Chow, President, SJHL (bio)
- Aaron Yohnke, District Manager, PCL (bio)
- Tom Holfeld, District Manager, Graham Construction (bio)
- Errol Fisher, Vice President of Operations, North Ridge Development Corporation (bio)
- Bradyn Parisian, CEO, Mo'Solar (bio)
- Many More...
March 21, 2019: SCSA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The SCSA AGM will be held on March 21, 2019 at the Travelodge Hotel in Saskatoon.
April 8-12, 2019: Saskatchewan Construction Week
Quarterly: SCSA Regional Safety Committee (RSC) Meetings
The SCSA Regional Safety Committees (RSCs) are responsible for promoting safety in the construction industry and advancing the objectives of the SCSA at a regional level. They are active in identifying regional and trade-specific health and safety training needs, as well as developing solutions to safety problems in the construction industry, particularly at a local level. The committees are comprised of representatives from construction and trade associations along with worker members to provide a communication link between member employers and the SCSA’s Board of Directors. RSCs operate in the following communities: North Battleford, Regina, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Yorkton, Esterhazy, Estevan, and Lloydminster.
To RSVP for an RSC meeting, please visit: www.scsaonline.ca/news/regional-safety-committees