This one-day course and the topics discussed provide the fundamental knowledge required for the development and implementation of an effective health & safety program. Participants can customize existing forms and layouts to complete their Company Safety Manual to suit their individual work places.
This event contains 8 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
- To teach owners, managers and supervisors the steps to take in developing a company-specific health & safety program
- To provide information to participants about the benefits of having a company health & safety program
- To assist employers in the health & safety implementation process
- Explain the purpose of a health & safety program
- Identify the elements required in an effective health & safety program
- Review the applicable legislation (Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations)
- Assistance and resources available