Safety Auditor Training
This two-day course is designed for owners, managers or supervisors that will be preparing documents for the company’s baseline Certificate of Recognition (COR®) audit and the company’s internal COR audits.
- Role as an auditor
- How to conduct an audit
- How to complete the COR audit tool
- How to prepare and submit self-audit
- How to prepare and submit your company’s internal audit
- Submit your self-audit within 8 months of course completion
To maintain Safety Auditor certification by SCSA you must:
- submit one audit within the 3 year certification period
- Attend the one-day Safety Auditor recertification course before your expiration date
- Safety Management
This event contains 16 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM Points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
The Sask Operator Certification board has accredited this course with 1.3CEU (Continuing Education Units). These credits can be used towards the Water and Wastewater Works Operator Certification.