SCSA - OHC Level One Online Instructor-Led Training Now Taking Registrations
In response to industry requests and to make this training available during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, the Association is offering online instructor-led training in Occupational Health Commitee Level One on April 16, 2020.
Date – Thursday April 16,
Start – 9:00 a.m.
Finish- 2:30 p.m.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH COMMITTEE (OHC) TRAINING LEVEL 1
This one-day course is designed for managers, supervisors and workers that are going to be part of an Occupational Health and Safety Committee or assume the role of a Health and Safety Representative.
This course meets the requirements of section 46 of the Saskatchewan OHS Regulation for training of representatives and committee members.
- Locate legislation regarding occupational health and safety issues in your workplace
- How the committee functions
- Requirements for establishing and operating an effective OHC
- Duties and roles of the OHC
- Identifying and assessing workplace hazards
- Corrective actions
- Refusal to work investigations
To enroll, register at this link: http://www.scsaonline.ca/classroom-course-registration