Environment Matters: Environmental Awareness - Online Theory Only
NOTE: This course has been updated and was formerly known as Environmental Awareness 1: Air and Water and Environmental Awareness 2: Waste & Chemical
Discusses several laws that regulate the EPA’s four main focus areas: air quality, water quality, waste materials and emergency planning, and chemical safety and use.
- Clean Air Act
- Clean Water Act
- Safe Drinking Water Act
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRKA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
Cost: $25 plus GST
Duration: The time needed to complete each online course varies for each individual. You may stop the course at any time and access your activity at a later date.