Safety Auditor Training
This two-day course is designed for owners, managers or supervisors that will be preparing documents for the company’s baseline Certificate of Recognition (COR®) audit and the company’s internal COR audits.
- Role as an auditor
- How to conduct an audit
- How to complete the COR audit tool
- How to prepare and submit self-audit
- How to prepare and submit your company’s internal audit
- Submit your self-audit within 8 months of course completion
To maintain Safety Auditor certification by SCSA you must:
- submit one audit within the 3 year certification period
- Safety Management
This course may be eligible for BCRSP CPD points through the Board of Canadian Registered Safety professionals (www.bcrsp.ca) as well as Continuing Education Units through the Sask Operator Certification board (http://saskocb.ca/ceu-evaluations). For more information see the noted websites.