Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Training Level 1
This one-day course is designed for managers, supervisors and workers that are going to be part of an Occupational Health and Safety Committee or assume the role of a Health and Safety Representative.
This course meets the requirements of section 46 of the Saskatchewan OHS Regulation for training of representatives and committee members.
- Locate legislation regarding occupational health and safety issues in your workplace
- How the committee functions
- Requirements for establishing and operating an effective OHC
- Duties and roles of the OHC
- Identifying and assessing workplace hazards
- Corrective actions
- Refusal to work investigations
This event contains 8 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM Points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria