Nominate your firm for the 2018 Celebrate Success Business Award in Safety
The Yorkton Chamber of Commerce announces that nominations are now open for the 2018 Celebrate Success Business Awards. Awards will be presented in eleven categories plus the Small and Large Business of the Year Awards.
Mike Popowich, President of the Yorkton Chamber indicated that the nomination process is open to the public but he also encourages owners and managers to nominate their own businesses. “No one knows your business better than you do,” he said. “We therefore encourage businesses to nominate themselves for one of these prestigious awards”.
Donna Brothwell, Chair of the Events committee, explained the nomination process. “The nomination form is on-line on the Chamber’s website at www.yorktonchamber.com,” she said.
“Deadline for submitting nominations is Noon Aug 27. Once a nomination form is received, the Chamber staff will contact the nominated business and ask if it will accept the nomination. If it accepts, it will receive a Nominee Package that is easy to complete.” Completed Nominee Packages are due NOON September 7.
After that date, an independent Judging Panel will be convened to select the finalists and recipients in each of the categories. They will also select, from all the completed Nominee Packages, the Small and Large Businesses of the Year Award sponsored by
Collins Barrow PQ LLP - the. Patron Sponsor.
For information about the nomination process or how to nominate a business, contact the Chamber office.
Award Categories for which nominations will be accepted:
- Award of Excellence sponsored by Canadian Western Bank
- Business Growth & Expansion sponsored by BMO Bank of Montreal
- Community Involvement sponsored by Cornerstone Credit Union
- Community Merit sponsored by SaskTel
- Customer Service sponsored by RBC Royal Bank
- Education & Training sponsored by Parkland College
- Marketing – NEW sponsored by CIBC
- New Business Venture sponsored by Key Auto Group
- Property Restoration sponsored by City of Yorkton
- Safety sponsored by Mission Zero/Work Safe
- Young Entrepreneur sponsored by TD
The 13th Celebrate Success Business Awards will be presented October 3.
For more information contact: Juanita Polegi, Executive Director 306-783-4368