WHMIS 2015 - Live on the Jobsite
To register for this course, you must have generic WHMIS 2015 training. This one-day course is designed for managers, supervisors or workers who will be designing and conducting a company’s site-specific WHMIS 2015 training. This course will be accepted in place of WHMIS 2015 Train the Trainer and qualify toward the Certificate of Recognition (COR®), Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR®), National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO™), and Health and Safety Administrator (HSA) certification programs.
- Review sections of the Saskatchewan OHS and The Occupational Health and safety (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) regulations
- Labels and Safety Data Sheets
- Site-specific training of workers
- How to present site-specific training to your workers
To maintain WHMIS 2015 – Live on the Jobsite certification by the SCSA, you must:
- Recertify every three years before your expiration date