This one-day course is designed workers wanting to achieve their National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO™) or Health and Safety Administrator (HSA) designation.
- Review of information presented in pre-requisite courses
- How the material in the pre-requisite courses interact with each other
- Review pertinent sections of the Saskatchewan OHS Regulations
- Safety Management
- Safety Auditor
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- WHMIS 2015 - Live on the Jobsite
- Claims Management
This course may be eligible for BCRSP CPD points. See the BCSRP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CPD criteria.