This one-day course is designed for workers who work near fall hazards and are required to use a fall protection system.
Participants will inspect and don a fall arrest harness during the course.
- Review sections of the Saskatchewan OHS Regulations regarding fall protection systems and equipment
- Types of fall protection systems
- The written fall protection plan
- Inspection of lanyard and harness
- Donning a fall arrest harness
- Proper ladder safety
This event contains 8 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
The Sask Operator Certification board has accredited this course with 0.6CEU (Continuing Education Units). These credits can be used towards the Water and Wastewater Works Operator Certification.