This one-day course is designed for workers who work near fall hazards and are required to use a fall protection system.
Participants will inspect and don a fall arrest harness during the course.
- Review sections of the Saskatchewan OHS Regulations regarding fall protection systems and equipment
- Types of fall protection systems
- The written fall protection plan
- Inspection of lanyard and harness
- Donning a fall arrest harness
- Proper ladder safety
This course may be eligible for BCRSP CPD points through the Board of Canadian Registered Safety professionals (www.bcrsp.ca) as well as Continuing Education Units through the Sask Operator Certification board (http://saskocb.ca/ceu-evaluations). For more information see the noted websites.