This one-day training seminar on fall protection is designed for any construction worker who may work near fall hazards or use fall protection equipment. This program and the topics discussed will provide a knowledge base for an effective fall protection program.
This event contains 8 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
- Increase the level of awareness regarding fall hazards
- Use, limitations and maintenance of fall protection equipment
- Awareness of appropriate legislation
- Information on development of rescue procedures
- Aid those with safety responsibility in performance of their duties
Overall the course is divided into the following sections
1. Fall protection definitions and legislation
2. Fall protection equipment
3. Falling hazards
4. Emergency planning