This one-day course is designed for employers, managers, and supervisors. The focus of this course is to provide a clear understanding in determining roles and responsibilities among contractors, prime contractors, and owners on the worksite while focusing on legislative health and safety requirements. It will prepare employers and supervisors with how to handle situations appropriately and on what to expect in the presence of a contractor, prime contractor, or owner.
- To inform owners, contractors, prime contractors, and employers of their legislative obligations as well as goals and challenges involved in multi-employer worksites.
- To assist owners, contractors, prime contractors, and employers with how to effectively manage their health and safety system/process.
- Legislation and Responsibilities
- Saskatchewan Employment Act
- Saskatchewan Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- System/Process for Managing Health and Safety on a Worksite
- System/Process requirements to meet contractor/prime contractor responsibilities
- Health and Safety Management System/Process – Planning
- Worksite Safety Plan
Participants must achieve a minimum of 80% on a written exam to receive certification for this class.
- Member: $50
- Supporter: $100
- Non-member: $300