Powered Mobile Equipment Safety Evaluators Course
This one-day course is designed to educate the participant in the current legislative requirements regarding powered mobile equipment. This course is an evaluators course. The course will teach the participant how to evaluate and deem others competent as per Saskatchewan legislation. It will not deem you competent as an operator of equipment.
This event contains 8 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
- The participants will learn what the legislation means, how to evaluate, educate and document a competent operator.
- This course is intended primarily for those with prior experience operating powered mobile equipment.
- Powered mobile equipment legislation
- Risk and hazard assessment
- Types of powered mobile equipment
- Site evaluation
- Operation of powered mobile equipment
This course is not intended to train individuals as machine operators.