Basic Training Techniques
This two-day course has been designed to provide participants with information about various instructional techniques, which will assist them in their role as an instructor/presenter for their employer.
This event contains 16 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See the BCRSP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
- Identify principles of basic instructional techniques.
- Help instructors to organize, plan and deliver an effective training session.
- Demonstrate the various aids and prompts that are available to assist instructors.
- How supervisors train their employees
- Learning/teaching guidelines for adults
- Presentation tips
- Aids to assist the instructor
- Elements of effective presentations
- Basic instructional techniques - how to use them