This course and the topics discussed provide the fundamental knowledge required for the development and implementation of an effective health & safety program. Participants can customize existing forms and layouts to complete their Company Safety Manual to suit their individual work places.
- To teach owners, managers and supervisors the steps to take in developing a company-specific health & safety program
- To provide information to participants about the benefits of having a company health & safety program
- To assist employers in the health & safety implementation process
- Explain the purpose of a health & safety program
- Identify the elements required in an effective health & safety program
- Review the applicable legislation (Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations)
- Assistance and resources available
- Members: $40.00 Supporters: $75.00 Non-Members: $300.00
Location & Dates:
- Regina - July 2, July 31, August 28, September 23, October 24, November 12, December 10
- Saskatoon - July 4, July 23, August 6, August 27, September 10, October 7, October 23, November 14, December 16
SCSA Safety Management Training is eligible for 0.5 Certification Maintenance Points (CMPs) from the Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals.