Hazard Recognition and Control Training
This half-day training course on Hazard Recognition and Control focuses around identifying hazards and understanding, assessing and controlling their effects. This program and the topics discussed will provide a knowledge base for an effective Hazard Recognition and Control program.
- Discuss what the different types of hazards are and where/why they exist;
- Locate OHS legislation that outlines the rights and responsibilities of employers and workers regarding hazard recognition and control;
- Outline what a hazard assessment is and how it is performed;
- Select appropriate control methods for hazards; and
- Perform a hazard assessment, including recognizing and assessing hazards and listing control methods for each hazard.
This course is divided into three modules:
- Background Information, including definitions and legislation
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazard Assessment and Control
- Members: $40.00 Supporters: $75.00 Non-Members: $300.00
Location & Dates:
- Regina - October 18
- Saskatoon - October 18