Designed for employers, managers and supervisors, this one-day course teaches the legislated responsibilities a contractor has on a worksite when they are directing the activities of other employers. It will also show how to develop a contractor health and safety/process for that worksite.
- To inform employers of their legislated responsibilities when they assume the role of contractor;
- To assist employers on how to effectively manage their health and safety system/process as contractor
- Saskatchewan Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations
System/Process for Managing Health & Safety on a WorkSite
- System/process requirements to meet contractor responsibilities
- Health & Safety Management System/Process - Planning Guide
- Worksite Safety Plan
- Sample forms to assist development of the system/process
- Members: $40.00 Supporters: $75.00 Non-Members: $300.00
Location & Dates:
- Regina - June 18, July 15, August 1, August 14, September 9, September 30, October 22, November 14, December 4
- Saskatoon - July 10, July 30, August 20, September 9, October 2, October 29, November 18, December 10
SCSA Contractor Training is eligible for 0.5 Certification Maintenance Points (CMPs) from the Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals.